Welcome to Buffalo Township!
Reminder: DEP mandates that all households and businesses in Buffalo Township participate in the recycling program.
October 5, 2017
The Buffalo Township Planning Commission is now accepting letters of interest to fill an opening on the Planning Commission Board
*Please submit a letter of interest along with your qualifications prior to the October 25th Buffalo Township Board of Supervisors Regular Monthly Meeting to Rhonda Swartz at the Buffalo Township Municipal Office between the hours of 7:00 am & 5:00 pm Monday thru Thursday and 7:00 am to 3:00 pm on Fridays*
The Leaf Drop-off site at Lernerville Speedway is now "Open".
- Drop-off Location
- Lernerville Speedway, northern end of the parking lot. Follow signs to back of the property.
- Open from 8am til dusk
- Site monitored by cameras
- Leaves Only
- No twigs, branches, or garden debris
- Leaves should be loose or in Biodegradable Bags
- No plastic bags
- Biodegradable bags can be purchased at Home Depot, Lowes or any hardware store.
Act 13 PA Public Utility Commission, Unconventional Gas Well Fund Usage Allocation for 2015: $84,737.66.