Public Hearing – Amendment #5 to Zoning Ordinance #135 at 7:15 pm
10 February 2021
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON PROPOSED ZONING ORDINANCE AMENDMENT
The Buffalo Township Board of Supervisors will hold a second Public Hearing regarding a Petition for the rezoning of Tax Parcel #040-1F05-11B3-0000, .86± acres from “R-2” Residential District to “B-1” Business District. This zoning change was requested by Todd & April Nussbaumer who have an equitable interest in the property. Proposed Amendment #5 to Buffalo Township Zoning Ordinance #135 will be presented to the public on February 10, 2021, at 7:15 p.m. via Zoom videoconferencing.
Citizens’ comments relative to the Proposed Amendment will be heard at the above referenced Public Hearing. All parties wishing to attend must contact the Township Office at (724) 295-2648 to receive information on how to log-in. Copies of the proposed Amendment may be examined at the Office of the Township Secretary, 109 Bear Creek Road, Sarver, PA between the hours of 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday thru Thursday and 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday.
The Petitions to Amend the Zoning Ordinance will be considered for adoption at the Regular Monthly Meeting of the Board of Supervisors following the above referenced Public Hearings.
BUFFALO TOWNSHIP SUPERVISORS PUBLIC HEARING VIA ZOOM VIDEO CONFERENCE FOR
PROPOSED AMENDMENT #5 TO BUFFALO TOWNSHIP ZONING ORDINANCE #135
PROPERTY LOCATED AT 808 SOUTH PIKE ROAD, SARVER, PA 16055
FEBRUARY 10, 2021 – 7:00 P.M.
1 – Call the Public Hearing to order
2 – Pledge of Allegiance
3 – This Public Hearing is being recorded
4 – Roll Call
5 – Swearing in of residents wishing to speak
6 – PRESENTATION OF PROPOSED ZONING CHANGE BY REPRESENTATIVE OF TODD & APRIL NUSSBAUMER
- Petition for the Amendment of the Zoning Ordinance
- List of Property Owners within 300” and Map, showing location of the property
- Butler County Planning Commission comments
- Legal Ad as posted in the Butler Eagle, at the Buffalo Township Municipal Building and at location.
- Proposed Amendment #5 to Zoning Ordinance #135
- All letters received by the Township office and through the mail will be responded will be read at this time.
- All citizen’s questions, comments and/or suggestions will be heard and responded to at this time.