Parks & Recreation Meeting at 7:00 pm (Audubon Nature Store)
07 May 2019
Buffalo Township Parks and Recreation Committee Agenda
Tuesday May 7, 2019 7:00 PM
Audubon Society Sarver Store
- Meeting Opening and Roll Call Appointed Members
Read and approve minutes from April 2, 2019 meeting: Motioned _________; Second ___________.
- Treasurer’s Report – Robert Hensel:
- Secretary’s Report – Anne Gallagher
- Audubon Society Report – John Haven/Renee Alchier
- Shuster Area Report – Bill Davis and Craig Rinaman
- Public Relations Committee – Terry Tague
- Fall Equipment Show-and-Tell event – got OK from Eric Smith to use the field in front of the theater, need to determine DATE/TIMES (and a RAIN DATE). What do we call the event/ who do we invite/ how to advertise?? Details need to firmed up.
- Freeport Flash Race June 1, 2019
New Business (up to 6 months ahead)
- Question from FB: What is entailed with getting pedestrian/bike crosswalks at some of the more dangerous trail-heads? i.e. Bear Creek Rd and Sarver RD?
- Vet’s Day Race – start thinking about committees/assignments
Suggestions for Good of the Order
June 4, 2019 Time: 7:00 PM at Audubon Society Store
Motion for Closing: _______________/______________ Time: