Board of Supervisors Meeting & Presentation of 2021 Budget of All Funds at 7:30 pm via Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85468147437?pwd:dVRRZzhQTXhTS09GUnZaVUhJY2tWUT09 Meeting ID: 854 6814 7437 Passcode: 809599
11 November 2020
REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING VIA VIDEO CONFERENCE – NOVEMBER 11, 2020 – AGENDA – 7:30 P.M.
AND PRESENTATION OF THE 2021 BUFFALO TWP. BUDGET OF ALL FUNDS
1– CALL THE NOVEMBER 11, 2020, REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS TO ORDER
2 – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3 – THIS MEETING IS BEING RECORDED. IF ANYONE IS TAPING THIS MEETING, PLEASE STATE YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS
4 – ROLL CALL
5 – ANNOUNCEMENT OF EXECUTIVE SESSIONS; PERSONNEL; AND/OR INFO GATHERING MEETINGS OF THE BOARD:
- Gary Risch attended the Planning Commission Meeting via video conference on Wednesday, Nov. 4.
- The Buffalo Township Board of Supervisors met via video conference with their Solicitor regarding personnel matters on Wednesday, Nov. 11.
6 – PUBLIC COMMENT ON AGENDA ITEMS
7 – APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES from the October 14, 2020 Regular Monthly Meeting of the Buffalo Township Board of Supervisors as recorded
8 – ACCEPTANCE OF THE TREASURER’S REPORT FOR OCTOBER 1-31, 2020 INCLUSIVE FOR AUDIT
9 – MOTION TO PAY THE MONTHLY BILLS
PROPOSED 2021 BUDGET OF ALL FUNDS
1 – The Proposed 2021 Buffalo Twp. Budget of All Funds has been prepared and will be posted
tomorrow on the bulletin board of the Municipal Building Lobby and will remain posted for 20 days.
2 – Twp. Residents are invited and encouraged to review the proposed budget and to submit written
and/or oral questions and comments to the Supervisors, regarding the Proposed 2021 line-item
allocations. Budget Hearing/Adoption will be part of the December 9, 2020 Regular Monthly Meeting.
3 – Questions, comments, requests & suggestions from residents present at meeting.
4 – Various requests for 2021 Budget consideration were received.
- REAPPROVAL OF THE AUDUBON SOCIETY PLAN.
- MOTION TO APPROVE ANTI-SKID PHONE BIDS AND AWARD CONTRACT TO MCCLYMONDS.
- ACCEPTANCE OF HARRY CRYTZERS RESIGNATION LETTER.
- DISCUSSION REGARDING ZONING HEARING BOARD AND APPOINTMENT OF NEW MEMBERS, EDWARD WOZNIAK, AND HUGH RUMBAUGH TO THE BOARD.
- DISCUSSION REGARDING TRAIL CAM.
- DISCUSSION REGARDING CREDIT CARD.
- VETERAN’S DAY RACE 5K/10K.
- DISCUSSION/MOTION TO PURCHASE 1999 INTERNATIONAL 5 TON DUMP TRUCK.
ALLENBERG PLAN NO. 2 – SARVER ROAD – SUBDIVISION PLAN
Graff Surveying is proposing a subdivision plan for N. Allenberg-Kuniak of a 1.838-acre lot off an existing 29.712-acre parcel located along Sarver Road. The new proposed Lot 2 will be for a single-family residential dwelling with public sewage.
Rec’d Filing Fee
Rec’d BCPC Comment letter
Rec’d MABT Comment letter
Rec’d Bankson Engineers Comment letter
Rec’d Planning Commission Comments
Rec’d Fee In Lieu Of
REMARKS FROM THE FLOOR ADJOURNMENT